WHAT TO EXPECT FROM CINCY CODE IT CODING BOOTCAMPS
- 10 to 12 weeks of expert, instructor led, face to face training in state-of-the-art classrooms
- Job placement assistance with our Career Manager. Our professional recruiter is attuned to the needs of each graduate job seeker.
- Everything you need to learn is provided including a laptop fully loaded with necessary software for the duration of the coding bootcamps. All courseware is yours to keep.
- Monday through Friday classroom hours run 8:30 am to 4:00 pm every week. Holiday schedules may apply.
- Learning is enhanced when stomachs are full and caffeine is plentiful. Complimentary continental breakfast is provided each morning as well as afternoon snacks and drinks. Regular student breaks happen in our hospitable comfy cafe with amenities like wifi, extra PC’s and everything you need to stay connected.
- Free adjacent parking is available at the MAX Technical Training Mason location.
- Java coding bootcamps include certification as a Professional Scrum Developer (PSD).
- .NET coding bootcamps include the .NET Microsoft Certification exam fee.
- Visit .NET Bootcamp or Java Developer Bootcamp for more.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND PREREQUISITES
- A high school diploma or GED
- Fundamental PC & Microsoft Windows skills and basic typing
- Work Keys – National Career Readiness Assessments in Applied Mathematics. A minimum score of 6 is required.
- Programmer Aptitude Test
- Interview with Program Manager
- Background checks will be issued at any point throughout the process
- Students must have reliable transportation to/from Mason, Ohio for classes