10 weeks for $12,500
Mar. 27 – June 2 Instruction
June 5 – June 9 Job Placement Assistance
Summer Java Boot Camp Announced!
July 10 – September 1: Instruction and Projects. Instructor with you, in person, all day, every day (350 hours)
September 4 – 8: Career Week. Coaching in job search and job placement assistance from professional job coach and IT recruiter.
In this Java Developer Bootcamp you will be trained and ready to work as a junior level Java Developer and be certified as a Professional Scrum Master Level 1 (upon passing the certification exam).
What You Will Learn:
- Introduction to programming
- HTML / CSS
- Classes and Methods
- Debugging and Eclipse shortcuts
- Java language structure and keywords
- Java language syntax and grammar
- Enums and more
- SOLID programming
- Generics and Lambdas
- File handling
- Advanced GIT
- Continuous Integration Services
- Professional Scrum Foundations
- JDBC Database
- TDD with JUnit
- ATDD / BDD With Cucumber
- ATDD / BDD With Selenium
- March 27 – May 26
- Monday – Friday
- 9:00am – 4:30pm
All-inclusive Tuition Includes:
- Classroom learning Monday – Friday from 9:00am – 4:30pm
- Use of a MAX Technical Training laptop packaged with all software materials and hardware needed for the duration of the program.
- Job placement assistance based on the needs of each job seeker.